Diana Parsons, CFO and Corporate Secretary
As part of the firm’s inception in 1988, Diana plays a primary role in the daily activities of the company.
Including seven years with The Azola Companies, Diana brings over twenty five years of experience to her role as Director of Administration/Corporate Secretary.
Diana’s responsibilities vary depending on the situation and include, but not limited to the following:
- oversees all administrative operations
- coordination of field/office operations
- personnel requirements
- all accounting and banking functions
- issues all monthly requisitions to owners and follow-up to assure timely receipt of payments
- ensures timely payment of vendors/suppliers/subcontractors
- secures bonding and insurance certificates as required
- assists in the preparation of bids and proposal requests
- oversees group/business insurance requirements
- oversees employee Profit Sharing/401k program